Exam Date for SSC CPO 2018- 2019 Released by Staff selection Commission Check Below-
SSC conducts the online examination of recruitment in CPO (central police organisation) for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI (Sub Inspector) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force).
SSC CPO EXAM 2018-2019 Dates-
Staff selection commission recently relesed The exam dates for SSC CPO 2018-19 (SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF) has been released by SSC. SSC CPO 2018-19 Paper-I exam is scheduled from 12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019. Let’s have a look at the exam dates for SSC CPO 2018-19 Exam:
|Notification Release Date||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th April 2018|
|Tier-I Admit Card||February 2019|
|Commencement of Paper-1 Exam||12.03.2019 to 16.03.2019|
SSC CPO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2018)
- You should have Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./B.tech/B.A./BBA/B.Com) in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must Have a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
SSC conducts the online examination of recruitment in CPO (central police organisation) for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI (Sub Inspector) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). I
SSC CPO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2017)
- You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
- SSC CPO 2018 Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
- SSC CPO 2018 Age Relaxation (As on 01-01-2018):
Age Relaxation is Given Below
|Jammu And Kashmir|
01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (UR/GEN)
|Jammu And Kashmir |
Domiciled From 01/01/1989 To 31/12/1989 (OBC)
SSC CPO Paper I Exam Pattern 2018
As the SSC CPO Computer-based exam paper I is happening in June 2018 month. This exam is generally an objective based multiple choice question type, which commences for 2 hours and a total exam is for 200 marks and 200 questions are asked from the topics relevant to general intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge and general awareness, quantitative aptitude and English comprehension.
For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and there is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong attempt answer. In the below, we have provided the direct link of SSC CPO Syllabus 2018. Please click on it to go to the official page.
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern 2018
Coming to the CPO paper II physical syllabus, students those who will able to clear the paper I exam will be promoted to the paper II exam. This paper II computer based exam is scheduled on 1st December 2018, which is for 200 marks and 200 questions are asked from English language and comprehension subjects, the duration of this exam is 2 hours.
SSC CPO Exam SYLLABUS is As Follows-
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figurative Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Figurative Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Number Series.
- Figurative Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Embedded Figures etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Books and Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- General Knowledge.
Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
- Error Recognition.
- Phrases and Idioms.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Comprehension etc.
- Time and distance.
- Profit & Loss.
- Square roots.
- Triangles, circles, and Quadrilaterals.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Partnership Business.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Regular Polygons.
- Time & work.
- Mixture and Allegation.
Click Here to Download SSC CPO Syllabus 2018
This exam is good for those who have sound body /eyesight and also willing to serve in any part of the country in tough conditions